I had such a shit day today queuing up for almost three hours at the Consulate to pick up my passport. Needless to say I had little one with me. You would think someone would be realistic and would just say: please, just go in front. You have a six month old with you. No. Someone from the Council came and took everyone’s names so they can get the passports ready. After I waited like an idiot I finally got inside. The same person who put my name on a list told me I have a baby and I should not wait. NO SHIT!!!! I had a baby three hours ago as well and I still waited.
But no more of this. While on my way back I got an email notification about a blog post from my favorite blogger out there https://notaneffingfairytaleblog.com . It didn’t have the usual headlines but coming from her I knew it would be good. And it surely was. I found out she was nominated for Liebster award and I was so happy for her. But wait. It gets better. She nominated ME. I mean…ME? I was smiling like an idiot walking down the street thinking the person I follow religiously found my writing interesting enough to nominate it for an award. You know the song: I feel good…. na na na na na na na… I feel good…Yeah. I do! So thank you https://notaneffingfairytaleblog.com from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot to me.
I have to say I am a new mum, writing to keep my sanity, having wine (lots of it) for the same reason and drinking coffee only until it is ok to have wine. I am on maternity leave at the moment and I am in such a shit place right now trying to find a house to move into but hitting a massive brick wall just cause I have a baby. So, everyday I hear: can you afford to rent this place? “f” off would be my answer. I can’t afford anything but I like to waste your time and mine, specially cause my six months baby is not leaving me exhausted at the end of every day. I started writing a book about four years ago. In 2014 i got to the middle part and I am stuck there since. I had a major block and I couldn’t write or think. This blog is my new beginning so I hope to get there one day.
Now, I have to do my nominations as well. I would nominate https://notaneffingfairytaleblog.com but apparently I need other eleven to go. Before this here is what you lucky ones have to do:
1) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2) Answer the eleven questions the blogger gives you.
3) Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate eleven bloggers that you think are deserving of this award.
5) Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
6) Give them eleven questions to answer.
HERE ARE MY NOMINATIONS:
- https://notaneffingfairytaleblog.com – I know I shouldn’t s you nominated me but you deserve an award
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What superpower would you like to have?
- What would you do with a million pounds?
- What would you change in your life if you could go back in time?
- What animal do you think you would be?
- Is there a thing you would change about your parenting if you would have to start it all over again?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- What do you prefer: wine or coffee?
- What is nastier: Baby poop or vomit?
- How much do you drink when you write? (if you do)
- Who was your first crush?
- Who is the one you would shag no matter what?
NOW, HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS/ANSWERS FROM https://notaneffingfairytaleblog.com
- What would you rather be, a fish that can fly or a bird that can also live underwater?
Definitely a bird. I hate scales
2. What’s the worst thing you have called you other half in a moment of anger (for real or in your head).
We don’t argue but when angry I do call him dickhead or annoying creature
3. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode
4. What is your best joke?
What do you call a black man flying a plane? / A pilot you racist
5. Liam or Chris Hemsworth?
Chris all day. He seems like the perfect husband and father
6. shag, marry, avoid: Tom Cruise, Hulk Hogan, Justin Fletcher
AVOID: Hulk Hogan and Justin Fletcher (he freaks me out)
MARRY: Tom Cruise (make him buy me a house in London and divorce right after)
SHAG: none of them
7. Heat or Closer?
Not sure here.
8. Chose a side: Katie or Peter?
Maybe her. Don’t like him
9.Death row meal
Double cheesburger and chips from McDonalds; McFlurry and wine
10. What would you be on death row for?
MURDER – I hate stupid people and lately I see them quite everywhere.
11. What is your favourite blog at the moment?